As part of partnerships and alliances, it is customary for various carmakers to share models. The shared model is sometimes identical across the two brands, with the only change being the emblems. That was the scenario with the Toyota Glanza’s initial generation, which was based on the Maruti Baleno. However, the Glanza is no longer just a rebadged Baleno. The new Toyota Glanza is way ahead of the competition. With a hatchback that’s been meticulously designed and filled with technologically advanced amenities, you’ll be able to transform every drive into a delight and every travel into an adventure.
- The new Toyota Glanza has a new look, a renovated interior, and some new amenities
- The base E MT model of the new Toyota Glanza starts from INR 6.39 lakh (ex-showroom)
- A 1.2-litre petrol engine is available either with a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT transmission
Take a look at Toyota New Glanza features, key specifications, changes, and price here:
|Glanza Price||6.39 lakh onwards|
|Mileage||22.35 to 22.94 kmpl|
|Transmission||Manual & AMT|
The new Toyota Glanza is driven by a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine with dual VVT that delivers 89 horsepower and 113 Nm of torque. This powertrain is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and an automatic transmission.
Insta Blue, Gaming Grey, Enticing Silver, Sportin Red, and Cafe White are among the five colours available for the Toyota Glanza facelift.
New Glanza is Smarter
Even while you’re not driving, stay connected to your car. It’s all possible with only one app. Get all of the information you require and always be in control of the car’s locks, headlights, and danger lights.
But first Safety
The Glanza is equipped with 6 airbags, including front, side, and curtain airbags. All of this is done to keep you and your loved ones secure.
A floating 9-inch Smart Playcast is housed in the sleek new Glanza. It’s packed with intuitive features and built to ooze awesomeness, making all of your hatch-up plans much more awesome.
Key Changes in Toyota Glanza:
- The most significant change in the redesigned Glanza is that it now has its own distinct front end design. The Toyota hatchback features a thinner and simpler grille with a single strip of chrome in the centre, interfered only by the emblem.
- Another change is its L-shaped LED DRL headlights and split LED taillights.
- The front bumper of the Glanza appears to feature a sportier air dam and black cladding reaching from the top of the air dam to the chin.
- Another visual difference is 16-inch alloy wheels with a diamond-cut design.
Visit https://galaxytoyota.com/showroom/glanza/ for more updates and to check availability.